Make shopping more interesting with Walmart and get a chance to win a prize of $1000. Simply, fill the Walmart Survey, at www.survey.walmart.com.
What are the requirements for filling the Walmart Survey?
To fill the Walmart Survey without any trouble, you need to make sure you fulfill the following pre-requisites:
- Establish an access to a stable internet connection on a laptop, desktop or a mobile device.
- Make a purchase at Walmart Survey and save the purchase receipt.
- Must be a legal resident of the United States of America and 18 years of age or above.
What is the Procedure for filling the Walmart Survey?
Once you have met the pre-requisites, you can proceed with filling the Walmart Survey if you follow the step-by-step guide given below:
- Open the following web address in your browser: survey.walmart.com
- This will take you to the official page of Walmart Survey.
- Choose the language you want to take the survey in; either English or Spanish, and click “Continue” near the bottom of the page.
- Enter the 5-digit zip code of your residence.
- Then, select the option of “Yes” or “No” to the question that “Are you, or anyone in your immediate family, a Walmart or Sam’s Club employee?”
- Next, select your year of birth.
- After that, if you have the survey invitation receipt from Walmart, Select the option “Yes” in order to proceed.
- Next, locate the Store number and ID number on your receipt and enter them in the boxes provided.
- Then, click the button that says “Start” to begin.
- Answer all the questions related to Walmart products and services, while keeping in mind your most recent visit.
- Submit the survey.
- Finally, provide your contact information and submit the survey.
- You will now able to enter the sweepstakes of Walmart.
What is Walmart?
An American based, multinational corporation, Walmart specializes in retail trade including all kinds of consumer goods. The company, founded in 1962, now operates more than 11,600 stores, which include hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores.