If you take part in the Rite Aid Customer Experience Survey online at their website, storesurvey.riteaid.com, you can get the chance to win up to $100 every month, and a grand prize of $1,000!
What are the requirements you need to fulfill to complete the Rite Aid Customer Experience Survey?
To be involved in the survey and in order to complete it without any further problems, you will need to follow these conditions.
- To be able to participate, you need to be at least 18 years old and be a legal resident.
- You need a device which can connect to the Internet and Internet access as well.
- Keep the receipt from your last visit to Rite Aid nearby for reference during the survey.
- You will need to be able to understand and speak either basic English or Spanish.
How do you complete the Rite Aid Customer Experience Survey?
To take part in the Rite Aid Customer Experience Survey, please follow the steps below.
- Either use the link provided in this article or manually go to your web browser and enter the address http://storesurvey.riteaid.com/ into the search bar.
- Select the language that you prefer to take the survey in. You have the option of choosing from English as well as from Spanish.
- Click the link that is labeled as ‘Sweepstakes Rules’ for information on the how the prizes will be awarded and who can take part.
- Provide the 16 digit code in the space provided, and click ‘Next’.
- Answer the questions asked in the survey as honestly as you can, and don’t forget to submit your answers. Rate your experience on your last visit on a scale to show how well satisfied you are by your latest visit to a Rite Aid store.
- Submit your responses to the survey.
- If you want to take part in the sweepstakes, provide your contact information.
What is Rite Aid?
Rite Aid is a chain of pharmaceutical stores based primarily within the United States. Rite Aid is the third-largest store that works as a drug store within the US.