Talbots has been a retailer of women’s clothing, shoes and other fashion accessories since the year 1947. The company was founded by Rudolph and Nancy Talbot and their headquarters are located in Hingham, Massachusetts in the United States. Having almost 500 outlets all over the country, it has also spread out to Canada and continues to achieve success with it’s excellent customer care service. This is the reason why they have also started the Talbots Survey so the customers can give their honest opinion and advice about how they feel about their services and facilities.
How to fill in a Talbots Survey
To get started to fill out a Talbots Survey, all you need is a laptop, computer or a mobile device that has an internet connection. You should also have the receipt or a survey invitation so you can enter the store number, register number and the transaction number from the receipt. Now all you need to do is follow the simple steps that have been given below so you can get this survey done in under ten minutes.
- Click on www.talbots.com/storesurvey to get to the homepage of the survey website.
- Enter the date of your purchase from the drop down menu given to you. Also enter the store number, register number and the transaction number that will be given to your on your receipt.
- Choose your age from the drop down menu given.
- Now type in the characters that you can see in the box and type them up in the space given to you. After filling all this information, click on “Submit”.
- You will be able to see some questions in front of you and you will have to answer them honestly and give them your honest advice about the things that they are asking. There are also going to be some questions that will require you to rate the statements so do that according to the experience that you have had.