Now you can eat more with the redeemable coupon you can get from EAT. How? By giving your feedback through the EAT. Survey, available at www.eatlistens.com.
What are the requirements for filling the EAT. Survey?
To fill the EAT. Survey without any trouble, you need to make sure you fulfill the following pre-requisites:
- Establish an access to a stable internet connection on a laptop, desktop or a mobile device.
- Make a purchase at EAT. and save the purchase receipt.
- Must be able to read and understand basic English.
What is the Procedure for filling the EAT. Survey?
Once you have met the pre-requisites, you can proceed with filling the EAT. Survey if you follow the step-by-step guide given below:
- Open the following web address in your browser: eatlistens.com.
- This will take you to the official page of the Survey.
- Specify your order type; “Eat in” or “Take-away”.
- Next, locate the Shop Number and Transaction Number on your purchase receipt and enter it in the boxes provided for this purpose.
- Then, specify the Date and Time of your purchase from
- After that, enter the Total amount you spent on the purchase and click the “Next” button to proceed.
- Answer all the questions related to food and services, while keeping in mind your most recent purchase.
- Finally, submit the survey.
- You will now see a validation code on your screen. You should either print out this code or write it on your receipt and use it to avail free offers during your next visit to
What is EAT.?
The first EAT. shop opened next to Charing Cross railway station in London, in the October of 1996. A UK based company, EAT. now has over a hundred branches in its chain of sandwich shops, most of which are in London. It prides itself on its freshly made items, and donations to charities and hostels.