Make your Friday count with a delicious, free appetizer. How, you ask? By filling the TGI Fridays Survey, available at www.fridaysfeedback.com.
What are the requirements for filling the TGI Fridays Survey?
To fill the TGI Fridays Survey without any trouble, you need to make sure you fulfill the following pre-requisites:
- Establish an access to a stable internet connection on a laptop, desktop or a mobile device.
- Make a purchase at TGI Fridays and save the purchase receipt.
- Must be a legal resident of the United States of America and 18 years of age or above.
What is the Procedure for filling the TGI Fridays Survey?
Once you have met the pre-requisites, you can proceed with filling the TGI Fridays Survey if you follow the step-by-step guide given below:
- Open the following web address in your browser: www.fridaysfeedback.com.
- This will take you to the official page of the TGI Fridays Survey.
- If you prefer, switch the language to Spanish by clicking on the blue hyperlink that says “Español”.
- Then, locate the survey code on your TGI Fridays purchase receipt and enter it in the box provided for this purpose.
- Next, specify the Time of Visit for your recent visit.
- Then, click the “Start” button to proceed.
- Answer all the questions related to TGI Fridays food and services, while keeping in mind your most recent purchase.
- Finally, provide your contact information and submit the survey.
- You will now see a validation code on your screen. You need to either write this code on your receipt or print it out, and bring it with you during your next visit to TGI Fridays to redeem your offer.
What is TGI Fridays?
A US-based chain of restaurants, TGI Fridays specializes in casual dining. Alan Stillman and Daniel R. Scoggin established the company in 1965, in New York. It is currently headquartered in Dallas, Texas, but has almost a thousand locations throughout the world.