Home Depot is a departmental store for tools, construction material and other home improvement projects. It is the go-to place for all the hardware supplies. The store has risen to become one of America’s most trusted retailers and they have achieved that by listening to what the customers have to say. The Home Depot survey is designed to help the store further improve the shopping experience they provide.
All customers that complete the Home Depot survey are entered into the sweepstakes for a chance to win a $5,000 grand prize. The prize is given to the winner in the form of gift card and it can be redeemed at any Home Depot store. The Home Depot survey has two different categories for the sweepstakes. One is reserved for general DIY customers who have recently made a purchase at the store and the other is for professional buyers who are contractors, builders or construction workers.
You can complete the Home Depot Survey by following these simple steps:
- Visit the website www.homedepotopinion.com
- Select your language from the drop-down menu. The Home Depot survey is available in English, French and Spanish.
- Enter your zip code to proceed to the survey. The person entering has to be a legal resident of the United States of America.
- The website will ask for a User ID and password that is given on your Home Depot receipt. It is mentioned in bold fonts and should be entered with the spaces in the proper place.
- After you have verified your login you can continue completing the survey and enter into the lucky draw.
Remember the survey has to be filled within 14 days of making the purchase otherwise you will not be considered for the $5,000 gift card sweepstakes. This offer is only valid for purchases made before 1st May 2018 because the sweepstake period ends before that date.