All airline services require feedback of their clients to improve so share opinions at the online platform of Indigo Survey at www.indigofeedback.com.
Indigo is a well recognized airline service that has its headquarters built in India, Gurgoan Haryana. The airline corporation provides its flights in 40 areas. It is one of the top airline services in India and runs with almost 679 flights on daily basis in 40 locations. It has become the second largest airline company in the whole continent of Asia!
Step by Step Procedure to complete the online Indigo Survey
Now you must read all the steps given below and successfully complete the online Indigo Survey to share your opinions and feedback:
- Open the official link given ahead to reveal the main page of the Indigo Survey www.indigofeedback.com.
- This web link will instantly show you the main page for the Indigo Survey.
- Then read through the list of all rules and legal guidelines to successfully complete the Indigo Survey.
- Now select the language from choices of English and French to take the Indigo Survey in.
- Then tell the company the source via which you brought the ticket, type of ticket you purchase and the rest of the details.
- Select for the kind of receipt you own.
- Now locate and hit the button that reads “CONTINUE”
- Keep entering all the asked details in their assigned spaces including the serial code
- This serial code will be given on the transaction bill that you have when you last time booked your flight with Indigo Airlines.
- Indicate your exact age then tell the exact date as to when you bought the ticket
- Start the Indigo Survey by responding to all the asked questions regarding the experience you had when you flew with Indigo
- Visit the Indigo official website at book.goindigo.in to find further details about the airline company.