You can take part in the JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey by going online to www.jcpenney.com/survey and taking part in the sweepstakes.
What are the requirements you need to fulfill to complete the JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey?
To be involved in the survey and in order to complete it without any further problems, you will need to follow these conditions.
- To be able to participate, you need to be at least 18 years old and be a legal resident.
- You need a device which can connect to the Internet and Internet access as well.
- Keep the receipt from your last visit to JCPenney nearby for reference during the survey.
- You will need to be able to understand and speak either basic English or Spanish.
How do you complete the JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey?
To take part in the JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey, please follow the steps below.
- Either use the link provided in this article or manually go to your web browser and enter the address www.jcpenney.com/survey into the search bar.
- In the space provided on the first page of the survey, give the code provided on your receipt. This code is printed out as a 22 digit number on the receipt.
- Select the language from English or Spanish to take the survey in.
- Click the button ‘Start’ to begin the survey.
- Answer the questions asked in the survey as honestly as you can, and don’t forget to submit your answers. Rate your experience on your last visit on a scale to show how well satisfied you are by your latest visit to a JCPenney outlet.
- to participate in the sweepstakes, you will need to give the contact information.
What is JCPenney?
JCPenney is a chain of department stores that operates in more than 1,000 locations in states across the United States. JCPenney provides is customer with clothing, furniture, food, and much more.