You can win Kroger prizes, gift cards, and a grand prize of $5000 for filling the Kroger Survey. So, give your feedback at www.krogerfeedback.com now to win!
What are the requirements for filling the Kroger Survey?
To fill the Kroger Survey without any trouble, you need to make sure you fulfill the following pre-requisites:
- Establish an access to a stable internet connection on a laptop, desktop or a mobile device.
- Make a purchase at Kroger and save the purchase receipt.
- Must be a legal resident of the United States of America and 18 years of age or above.
What is the Procedure for filling the Kroger Survey?
Once you have met the pre-requisites, you can proceed with filling the Kroger Survey if you follow the step-by-step guide given below:
- Open the following web address in your browser: www.krogerfeedback.com.
- This will take you to the official page of the Kroger Survey.
- If you prefer, switch the language to Spanish by clicking on the blue hyperlink which says “Español”.
- Specify the Date and Time of your Kroger purchase.
- Next, locate the Entry ID on your Kroger purchase receipt and enter it in the boxes provided for this purpose.
- Then, click the “Start” button to proceed.
- Answer all the questions related to Kroger products and services, while keeping in mind your most recent purchase. You may also leave additional comments where required.
- Provide your email address if you want to receive coupons, special promotions, and future survey invitations.
- Then, provide your loyalty card number or an alternative ID number to load 50 loyalty points into your account.
- Finally, provide your contact information and submit the survey.
- You will now be entered into the Kroger sweepstakes.
What is Kroger?
Kroger is an American food retailer with supermarkets, superstores and convenience stores in more than 2,700 locations throughout the United States. It is the fourth-largest US employer, with over 400,000 employees under its umbrella. It also has various subsidiaries around the country to reach even more customers.