Win one of a hundred $50 prizes, or the grand prize of $100, by filling the Longhorn Steakhouse Survey, at www.longhornsurvey.com.
What are the requirements for filling the Longhorn Steakhouse Survey?
To fill the Longhorn Steakhouse Survey without any trouble, you need to make sure you fulfill the following pre-requisites:
- Establish an access to a stable internet connection on a laptop, desktop or a mobile device.
- Make a purchase at Longhorn Steakhouse and save the purchase receipt.
- Must be a legal resident of the United States and above the age of 18 years.
What is the Procedure for filling the Longhorn Steakhouse Survey?
Once you have met the pre-requisites, you can proceed with filling the Longhorn Steakhouse Survey if you follow the step-by-step guide given below:
- Open the following web address in your browser: www.longhornsurvey.com.
- This will take you to the official page of the Longhorn Steakhouse Survey.
- First, you can switch the language to Spanish if you prefer, by clicking the hyperlink that says “haga clic aquí”.
- Next, locate the ID number in the middle of your Longhorn Steakhouse purchase receipt and enter it in the space provided for this purpose.
- Then, click the “Start” button to proceed.
- Answer all the questions related to Longhorn Steakhouse food and services, while keeping in mind your most recent purchase.
- Finally, provide your contact information and submit the survey.
- You will now be able to enter into the Longhorn Steakhouse
What is Longhorn Steakhouse?
An American based company, Longhorn Steakhouse is owned and operated by Darden Restaurants Inc. George McKerrow Jr founded Longhorn Steakhouse in 1981, in Atlanta, Georgia, but it is now operating out of Orlando, Florida. The company has more than 500 locations currently operating throughout the country. It has even expanded its operations to Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Puerto Rico.