With the Chick-fil-A Survey at www.mycfavisit.com, you can make a difference with the chance to have your opinions heard.
What are the requirements you need to fulfill to complete the Chick-fil-A Survey?
To take the survey and complete it without any hitches, you need to follow these requirements.
- You need to be able to speak English or Spanish to be able to follow the survey questions.
- Any participant will need to be at least 18 years old, and be a legal resident.
- You will need an electronic device with the capability of connecting to the Internet.
- Take part in the survey within a month of your last visit, and keep the receipt.
How do you complete the Chick-fil-A Customer Satisfaction Survey?
To complete the Chick-fil-A Customer Experience Survey, all you have to do is to follow the steps below.
- Either use the link provided or go to your web browser and enter http://www.mycfavisit.com in the search bar.
- Provide the serial number in the fields provided. This serial number is printed out on your receipt from the last time you visited a Chick-fil-A outlet.
- Click the link that is labeled ‘Start’ to start answering the questions.
- Answer the questions in the survey honestly, and submit your answers. Rate your experiences on a scale to show how satisfied you are by your last visit to Chick-fil-A.
- You can also alternatively give the whole survey in the Spanish language.
What is Chick-fil-A?
Chick-fil-A is a fast food chain based in the United States best known for their iconic chicken sandwich. Founded in 1946 in Georgia in the United States, Chick-fil-A now operates in over 2000 locations in Canada and the US.