You can take the Del Taco Survey online by going to their website at www.myvisit.deltaco.com to easily send them your honest opinions and feedback!
What are the requirements you need to fulfill to complete the Del Taco Survey?
To take the survey and complete it without any issues, you will need to follow these requirements.
- Any participant will need to be at least 18 years old, and be a legal resident.
- You will need an electronic device with the capability of connecting to the Internet.
- Take part in the survey within a month of the last time you visited, and keep the receipt for reference.
How do you complete the Del Taco Survey?
To complete the Del Taco Survey, follow the steps listed below.
- Either use the link provided at the end of the page or go to your web browser and enter www.myvisit.deltaco.com in the search bar.
- Select your preferred language out of either English or Spanish by clicking the appropriate button.
- Enter yourDel Taco restaurant’s location number into the empty field. Your receipt from the last trip to Del Taco will contain this code, which is 1-4 digits long.
- Click the link ‘Start’ to begin answering the survey questions.
- Next, provide the 15 digit Survey Code in the space provided. This code has been printed out on your receipt.
- Underneath the space for the code, click the arrow that represents moving to the next page.
- Click ‘Start’ so you can move on to the next page of the survey.
- Answer the questions in the survey honestly, and submit your answers. Rate your experiences on a scale to show how satisfied you are by your last visit to Del Taco.
- Once you’ve completed the survey, submit your responses.
What is Del Taco?
Del Taco is a chain of restaurants based in the United States that specializes in producing American/Mexican foods, as well as foods like burgers and fries. Del Taco was founded in 1964 in California and now operates more than 500 locations, as of the year 2014.