If you wish to avail a discount worth 20% on your next visit then compete the Children’s Place Survey at www.placesurvey.com and give them your honest feedback.
Do you need to complete any requirements before filling the Children’s Place Survey?
You must fulfill the following requirements before filling the Children’s Place Survey:
- Establish an internet connection on a laptop, desktop or any mobile device
- Visit Children’s Place restaurant and keep the purchase receipt in a safe place
- Must be a legal resident of United States of America
- Must be of 18 years of age or above
What is the procedure for filling the Children’s Place Survey?
Follow the guide given below to successfully complete the Children’s Place Survey:
- Visit the following URL in your web browser www.placesurvey.com.
- This will take you to the official The Children’s Place Survey page.
- Select your language of choice between the options of French, English and Spanish.
- Hit the “Next” button to move forward.
- Now select for the date you visited the Children’s Place on.
- Then type in the transaction number which you can locate on your The Children’s Place purchase receipt
- Tell if you are 18 years of age.
- Now click the “Submit” button to proceed to starting the survey.
- Rate the services provided by The Children’s Place keeping in perspective your visit to The Children’s Place
- At the end you will be given a 20% discount voucher.
- Print this out so that you can avail on your next purchase of The Children’s Place.
What’s The Children’s Place?
The Children’s Place is an American chain of retail store that is famously known for marketing products and other apparel items for children who are up to 14 years of age. The Children’s Place was established back in 1969. It is headquartered in Secaucus New Jersey.