In order to enjoy buying groceries for free for months win the gift cards of $1000 by filling the Publix Survey at www.publixsurvey.com and enlighten them with your feedback.
Do you need to complete any requirements before filling the Publix Survey?
You must fulfill the following requirements before filling the Publix Survey:
- Establish an internet connection on a laptop, desktop or any mobile device
- Visit Publix and keep the purchase receipt in a secure place
- Must be a legal resident of United States of America
- Must be of 18 years of age or above
What is the process for completing the Publix Survey?
You must follow the detailed step by step guide given below to easily complete the online Publix Survey:
- You first task is to click open your installed web browser on your device.
- Then you must click the following URL to open the survey page www.publixsurvey.com.
- You are now en route to the official homepage for Publix Survey.
- The next step is to choose the language you want to take the survey in from between the options of English and Spanish.
- Then your next task is to enter the store of number in the given empty field
- You can find the store number written on purchase receipt from your last visit to Publix.
- Now the next step is to provide your 10 digit contact which will be used to contact you if you win a prize in the sweepstakes.
- In this step you can begin filling the Publix Survey by giving answers as to which store you visited
- Then press the button that says “Next” to move ahead.
- Now give an appropriate rating for the satisfaction of your visit to Publix
- Make sure you answer all the questions in perspective of the experience you had at Publix.
- Answer a few similar question and rate Publix according to the scale given
- In the end provide your personal information such as how many family members, house income, age etc to enter the sweepstakes.
- The last step is to simply submit the filled out Publix Survey.
What is Publix?
Publix is a US based retail chain of grocery store. They are running their operation in six states by giving pharmacy services and other food merchandise.