Fill out the Marriott Hotels Survey by going to their website at www.surveyfood.com and you can win 250 free Marriott Points for your next vacation!
What are the requirements you need to fulfill to complete the Marriott Hotels Survey?
To take the survey and complete it without any issues, you will need to follow these requirements.
- Any participant will need to be at least 18 years old, and be a legal resident.
- You will need an electronic device with the capability of connecting to the Internet.
- Take part in the survey within a month of the last time you visited, and keep the receipt for reference.
How do you complete the Marriott Hotels Survey?
To complete the Marriott Hotels Survey, follow the steps listed below.
- Either use the link provided at the end of the page, or go to your web browser and enter www.surveyfood.com in the search bar.
- Provide the Access Code in the empty field. This 6 digit access code is printed on your receipt, which you got during from your last visit to any of Marriott’s hotels or resorts.
- Underneath the space for the code, click the arrow that represents moving to the next page.
- Provide the Reward Code in the space provided, as well as entering the Date of your visit. Click the arrow on the right to move forward.
- Answer the questions in the survey honestly, and submit your answers. Rate your experiences on a scale to show how satisfied you are by your last visit to Marriott.
- If you have a Rewards account, select ‘Yes’. The points will be entered into your account within a few weeks.
What is Marriott Hotels?
Marriott Hotels, known officially as Marriott Hotels & Resorts, is a subsidiary of Marriott International. The company owns and operates more than 550 hotels and resorts and has been named as one of the best companies to work for in numerous lists.