Go to www.telldunkin.com and fill out the Dunkin’ Donuts Customer Satisfaction Survey to get the chance to offer your candid and honest feedback!
What are the requirements you need to fulfill to complete the Dunkin’ Donuts Customer Satisfaction Survey?
To take the survey and complete it without any hitches, you need to follow these requirements.
- You need to be able to speak English or Spanish to be able to understand the survey.
- Any participant will need to be at least 18 years old, and be a legal resident.
- You will need an electronic device with the ability to connect to the Internet.
How do you complete the Dunkin’ Donuts Survey?
To complete the Dunkin’ Donuts Customer Satisfaction Survey, all you have to do is to follow the steps below.
- Either use the link provided or go to your web browser and enter http://www.telldunkin.com in the search bar.
- Before you start the survey, choose the language you are more comfortable in, English, or Spanish.
- Provide the Survey Code in the empty fields provided.
- Your Survey Code is printed out on your receipt as an 18 digit Survey Code.
- Click the link ‘My receipt does not have a survey code’ if it’s not printed out on the receipt.
- Finally, click the link that is labeled as ‘Start’ to take the survey.
- Answer the questions in the survey honestly, and submit your answers. Rate your experiences on a scale to show how satisfied you are by your last visit to Dunkin’ Donuts.
What is Dunkin’ Donuts?
Dunkin Donuts is a global coffeehouse as well as donuts company that has numerous outlets around the world. Founded in 1950, Dunkin Donuts is headquartered in the state of Massachusetts within the United States. Dunkin Donuts provides customers with donuts, coffees, as well as desserts and other treats.