You can take the Tell Subway Survey by going to www.tellsubway.com, with which you can win a free coupon code from Subway!
What are the requirements you need to fulfill to complete the Subway Customer Satisfaction Survey?
To take the survey and complete it without any hitches, you need to follow these requirements.
- You need to be able to speak English to be able to follow the survey questions.
- Any participant will need to be at least 18 years old, and be a legal resident.
- You will need an electronic device with the capability of connecting to the Internet.
- Take part in the survey within a month of your last visit.
How do you complete the Tell Subway Survey?
To complete the Subway Customer Satisfaction Survey, all you have to do is to follow the steps below.
- Either use the link provided or go to your web browser and enter http://www.tellsubway.com/ in the search bar.
- Give your Subway Restaurant Number by writing it down in the empty field provided.
- Your Subway Restaurant Number is be printed out as a number on your receipt.
- Click the link that is labeled as ‘Submit’ to take the survey.
- If you still can’t find the number or are facing issues, click the provided link below the field for help.
- Answer the questions in the survey honestly, and submit your answers. Rate your experiences on a scale to show how satisfied you are by your last visit to Subway.
- Once the survey is done, you can now get your code. Avail it at your next visit!
What is Subway?
Subway is a chain of restaurants that is based in the United States and specializes in producing submarine sandwiches. Subway was formed back in 1985 in Connecticut, and now owns and operates more than 44,000 restaurants in around 116 countries in the world.