You can take part in the Jack in the Box Survey online at www.jacklistens.com to win a free validation code to get 2 free tacos as a reward!
What are the requirements you need to fulfill to complete the Jack in the Box Survey?
To take the survey and complete it without any issues, you will need to follow these requirements.
- You need to be able to speak English or Spanish effectively..
- Any participant will need to be at least 18 years old, and be a legal resident.
- You will need an electronic device with the capability of connecting to the Internet.
- Take part in the survey within a month of the last time you visited, and keep the receipt for reference.
How do you complete the Jack in the Box Survey?
To complete the Jack in the Box Survey, follow the steps listed below.
- Either use the link provided or go to your web browser and enter www.jacklistens.com in the search bar.
- Select your language from the two options of English or Spanish, depending on what you’re more comfortable in.
- Enter the Survey Code in the fields provided. This code is written down on your receipt from the your last visit to a Jack in the Box outlet.
- Click the button that represents the red arrow to move on to the next page of the survey.
- Enter the location of the outlet you visited, along with the Date and the Time of your last visit.
- Answer the questions in the survey honestly, and submit your answers. Rate your experiences on a scale to show how satisfied you are by your last visit to Jack in the Box.
- You will now get a free validation code. You can redeem it to win 2 free tacos from Jack in the Box.
What is Jack in the Box?
Jack in the Box is a fast food chain of restaurants that offers customers products such as burgers, fries, and tacos.