Pay less for more arts and crafts by getting a redeemable coupon from Michaels. Simply, fill the Michaels Survey, available at www.mymichaelsvisit.com.
What are the requirements for filling the Michaels Survey?
To fill the Michaels Survey without any trouble, you need to make sure you fulfill the following pre-requisites:
- Establish an access to a stable internet connection on a laptop, desktop or a mobile device.
- Make a purchase at Michaels and save the purchase receipt.
- Must be a legal resident of the United States of America and 18 years of age or above.
What is the Procedure for filling the Michaels Survey?
Once you have met the pre-requisites, you can proceed with filling the Michaels Survey if you follow the step-by-step guide given below:
- Open the following web address in your browser: www.mymichaelsvisit.com.
- This will take you to the official page of the Michaels Survey.
- If you prefer, switch the language to Spanish or French by clicking either on the blue hyperlink that says “Español” or “Français”.
- Next, locate the 22-digit survey code on your Michaels purchase receipt and enter it in the boxes provided for this purpose.
- Then, click the “Start” button to proceed.
- Answer all the questions related to Michaels products and services, while keeping in mind your most recent purchase.
- Finally, provide your contact information and submit the survey.
- You will now see a validation code on your screen. You need to either write this code on your receipt or print it out, and bring it with you during your next visit to Michaels to redeem your offer.
What is Michaels?
Michaels is a US-based retail chain of arts and crafts supplies. Michael Dupey established the company in 1976, in Dallas, Texas, but it is now headquartered in Irving, Texas. Currently, the company caters to its customers need of arts and crafts through more than 1,300 locations and over 43,000 employees.