Participate in the Rite Aid Survey by going to their website online at the address www.riteaid.com/storesurvey and giving your honest feedback.
What are the requirements you need to fulfill to complete the Rite Aid Survey?
To be involved in the survey and in order to complete it without any further problems, you will need to follow these conditions.
- To be able to participate, you need to be at least 18 years old and be a legal resident.
- You need a device which can connect to the Internet and Internet access as well.
- Keep the receipt from your last visit to Rite Aid nearby for reference during the survey.
- You will need to be able to understand and speak either basic English or Spanish.
How do you complete the Rite Aid Survey?
To take part in the Rite Aid Survey, please follow the steps below.
- Either use the link provided in this article or manually go to your web browser and enter the address http://www.riteaid.com/storesurvey into the search bar.
- Choose the language which you want to take the survey in, from the options of either English or Spanish.
- Click ‘Sweepstakes Rules’ for details on the sweepstakes and eligibility criteria for the sweepstakes.
- Enter the code (16 digit number) in the empty fields, and click the link ‘Next’.
- Answer the questions asked in the survey as honestly as you can, and don’t forget to submit your answers. Rate your experience on your last visit on a scale to show how well satisfied you are by your latest visit to a Rite Aid outlet.
- to participate in the sweepstakes, you will need to give the contact information.
What is Rite Aid?
Rite Aid works as a chain of drug stores that started out and are headquartered within the US. Rite Aid runs more than 4,500 drug stores in locations across America.