The Pizza Hut Customer Satisfaction Survey, which is an online tool to collect information, can be filled out at www.tellpizzahut.com for a chance at weekly rewards.
What are the requirements you need to fulfill to complete the Pizza Hut Customer Satisfaction Survey?
To take part in the survey and complete it without any further problems, you will need to follow these conditions.
- Any participant will need to be at least 18 years old, and be a legal resident.
- You will need a device with the ability to connect to the Internet.
- Keep a receipt from a recent visit to Pizza Hut nearby for reference.
- You must be able to comprehend and speak basic English or Spanish.
How do you complete the Pizza Hut Customer Satisfaction Survey?
To participate in the Pizza Hut Customer Satisfaction Survey, follow the steps listed below.
- Either use the link provided at the end of the page or go to your web browser and enter www.tellpizzahut.com in the search bar.
- Select the language that you want to take the survey in. You have the option of Spanish in addition to English.
- Enter the Survey Code in the space provided. If you don’t have the survey code, write the restaurant number.
- Both of the codes mentioned above are printed out on your receipt.
- Click ‘Enter’ to start.
- Answer the questions asked in the survey honestly, and don’t forget to submit your answers. Rate your experience on your last visit on a scale to show how well satisfied you are by your latest visit to Pizza Hut.
- To enter the sweepstakes and win the weekly and daily prizes, give your contact information and finally, submit the results.
What is Pizza Hut?
Pizza Hut is an American fast food restaurant chain, which specializes in giving its customers their well known ‘Italian American’ food, primarily pizzas. Pizza Hut started out in 1958 and operates worldwide.